St. Marko Island
Tivat - island St. Marko swiming- island Lady of the Rocks - Kotor - Perast
Hobie cat sailing
Hobie Cat Rental & Sailing Lessons in Montenegro
If you are looking for a relaxed ride over the Boka Bay, with no engine roaring or exhaust fumes behind you, than sailing one of Crest's Hobie Cats is the choice.
Riding a Hobie Cat is a fast and easy way to get a glimpse of what real sailing is all about.
If you have never set foot on deck before, our instructors will be more than happy to provide you with all the essential techniques, rules and safety instructions.
Once your training is complete, take your family and explore the Boka Bay from a totally different perspective. Or bring your friends for a fun race to test your skills!
This course will help you to become an independent Hobie user. After successfully accomplishing this course you should be able to prepare your Hobie Cat and to set sail on your own.
Through the course your instructor will teach you on the following topics:
• Essential and vital parts of Hobie Cat.
• Basic wind theory.
• How to prepare your Hobie Cat and to set sail.
• How to steer and how to stop your Hobie Cat.
• How to turn against the wind and with the wind.
• How to go upwind and downwind.
• How capsize your Hobie Cat.
• Rules of way and safety on the water.
As soon as you will get comfortable and confident with the basic techniques and skills, than you are ready to try sailing in more harsh conditions on our 17 feet Hobie Cat.
• Introduction lesson – 1 hour - 60 €
• Learn Sailing – 3 hours + 1 hour rent free -150 €
• 1 hour - 45 €
• 3 hours - 120 €
• 5 hours - 180 €
Hobie Cat ride with instructor - up to 2 people
30 mins - 40 €
Life jackets/required safety gear
Sailing trip in Boka Bay
Day trip- visit St. Marko Island- lady of the rocks island- Perast and more
170€ all included